The role of NGOs in economics and politics
NGO’s are non government organizations. They work for welfare of people without any greed of money or profit.
- Politicians barely do anything for the country. NGO’s are there to fill those gaps.
- They are well known as building blocks of the global community and as contributors to economic production, employment, institutional innovation, and technology.
- They work for the people and enjoy support of a lot of people. They support people and work represents their voice.
- In most cases NGO’s prove to handle issues much better than the government, however, they cannot replace the government.
- Even today, unfortunately there many NGO’s that produce fake papers and work and take support from government.
- If NGO’s can work for people’s interest without any intention of money and profit, they can be a better substitute of the government.