Define ResultSet.- ResultSet provides access to the rows of table.
- A ResultSet maintains a cursor pointing to its current row of data.
- The next() method is used to step through the rows of the ResultSet.
- As it returns false when there are no more rows in the ResultSet object, it can be used in a while loop to iterate through the result set.
- A default ResultSet object is not updatable and has a cursor that moves forward only.
- Thus, you can iterate through it only once and only from the first row to the last row.
- It is possible to produce ResultSet objects that are scrollable and/or updatable.