Explain the deployment features of the .NET Framework.1. No-impact applications : Applications are isolated preventing conflicts.
2. Private components by default : Components are copied to the application folder and hence only that application can use them.
3. Controlled code sharing : You have to write code for sharing it. It’s not default behavior.
4. Side-by-side versioning : Different versions of same assembly can be used by different applications at the same time on the same machine.
5. XCOPY deployment and replication : Easy copying of files to the remote server.
6. On-the-fly updates : Ability to update assemblies on remote servers.
7. Integration with the Microsoft Windows Installer : Enables creation of MSI, which are user friendly to install.
8. Enterprise deployment : Easy software distribution with active directory.
9. Downloading and caching : Only updated/modified files are downloaded for an existing application.
10. Partially trusted code : Code based identity rather than user.