1. What is the full form of SMIL?
2. What are the applications of SMIL?
3. Name the majors markups used in SMIL.
4. What was the reason behind development of SMIL?
5. How is it different from HTML & XML?
6. Give the MIME type of SMIL.
7. SMIL was developed by which organization?
8. What is the latest version of SMIL?
9. What is the extension of SMIL files?
10. How does SVG animation can be incorporated in a SMIL file?
11. If a person wants show his RSS or Atom feeds into his SMIL presentation,
how can he achieve it?
12. What do you about VoiceXML & MusicXML? How can you it be included in a
13. What is the future of SMIL?
14. In order to view SMIL presentations, which tool can be used at client side?
15. Name few hardware that can natively run SMIL files.
16. Is it possible to view SMIL files over a webpage? If yes then how?
17. How XHTML-SMIL integration is done?
18. How can you stream a SMIL file?
19. Is it possible to edit SMIL files created by Preview Navigator?
20. How can you arrange a multichannel live streaming?
21. What steps would you follow to create a simple business presentation using
22. What are the pros & cons of a SMIL presentation over say PowerPoint
23. Name few tools that can be used to automate the process of creation of
24. Explain basic layout of a SMIL file.
25. What are the stacking & scaling attributes in SMIL?
26. Explain SMIL timing model.
27. How is linking done in SMIL. Write a small code snippet to support your
28. What does systemCPU attribute of SMIL stand for?
29. List the environment related system test attributes.
30. What are the resource related system tests attributes?
31. How is the transition effects put into a SMIL presentation?
32. Name the general attributes for basic transitions.
33. How to create a hierarchical layout in SMIL?
34. How to apply CSS to a SMIL layout?