Self confidence is the definite way to success. Self confidence is based on the previous performance. If your previous performance was not good, you would feel heat in your feet. We are living in a society which values flawless performance and if you lack confidence, your performance will definitely get effected adversely. Beware of overconfidence. It can set you up for serious failure and can flatten you confidence.Benefits of having self confidence:
- You can face day-to-day challenges with ease.
- You will find comfortable in social gathering.
- You can easily put your resourceful ideas and opinion.
- You can attract better prospects at work.
- Anxiety level will be low.
Self confidence has a lot to do with ones own abilities. How well can one encourage himself to work and stand up for their rights. A self confident individual is confident and secured. He knows that he can achieve what he wants in spite of obstacles.Points to remember:
- Self confidence can be enhanced by often rewarding your self.
- Prepare yourself for the worst.
- Be open to any task or activity.
- Focus on what you are doing without bothering about the obstacles.
- Body language conveys a lot about self confidence.
- A positive attitude is the key to become self confident.
- If in a team; always speak up.
- Always be fearless.
Why Self confidence?
- Self confident people have a positive approach keeping negative thoughts at bay.
- They help bringing prospects and meet deadlines
- Self confident people are mentally stable and can be an integral part of the team.
- Self confident people can encourage and motivate others.
- Self confidence increases self esteem and respect for others.
- Helps to build relationships from a professional perspective.
How to develop self confidence?
- Self confidence cannot be developed over night. Realizing your own faults and weaknesses is the first step to develop self confidence
- Having a positive attitude
- Do things that you like the most. Indulge in activities that make you happy.
- Speak to people and be an active participant
- Keep yourself physically and mentally fit
- Pamper yourself and appreciate what others do for you
- Learn to prioritize things in your life.
- Not being conscience about small things and learn to move on.
- Accepting criticism and working towards the same.