UML diagram - Explain types of diagrams are there in UML.
Explain types of diagrams are there in UML.- Activity diagram: Activity diagram represents the procedural logic, business process and work flow that supports parallelism.
- Class Diagram: A diagram which describes the attributes and the methods of a class and the relationships between the classes.
- Component diagram: A component diagram depicts how the object oriented components are wired together from larger components.
- Deployment Diagram: Depicts the physical deployment of artifacts. The allocation of artifacts to nodes as per the deployments defined among them.
- Use Case diagram: A behavioral diagram which is defined and analyzed by using case to case.
- Sequence Diagram: It is a kind of interactive diagram which shows the flow of operations of properties, objects with other entities and objects.
- Collaboration diagrams: The interactions between objects like a sequence of messages are represented in this diagram. They describe the basic structure and dynamic behavior of a system.
- State chart diagram: State chart describes the behavior of system in response to the external stimuli. Trigger the specific events are modeled by the state chart diagrams.
Types of tests performed during the stabilizing phase - Business analyst
Component testing, Database testing, Infrastructure testing, Security testing, Integration testing, User acceptance and usability testing, Stress, capacity, and performance testing, Capacity testing, Performance testing, Regression testing, Recording the number of bugs......