What are the advantages of hosting WCF services in IIS?Advantages of hosting WCF services in IIS:
1. Provides process activation and recycling ability, thereby increasing reliability.
2. It is a simplified way of deployment and development of hosted services.
3. Hosting WCF services in IIS can take advantage of the scalability and density features of ASP.NET.
4. It is easy to use, with only a few lines of code you have service running.
5. It supports all bindings and transports.
6. It is easy to debug WCF services.