What is XAML?- Extensible Application Markup Language is a XML based language which is used to create rich GUI’s.
- It supports both vector and bitmap images.
- These files are XML files with .xaml extension.
- It can be used for creating graphical effects.
- XAML allows creating visible UI elements and separate the UI definition from the programming logic.
- It is used for initializing structured values and objects.
- The elements of XAML maps directly to Common Language Runtime object instances.
- It can be compiled into a .BAML file (Binary Application Markup Language), which may be inserted as a resource into a .NET framework assembly.