Account Manager Resume - Sample 1
Contact No.: +918568******
Email ID: ****@gmail.com
- A strategic thinker with excellent knowledge in numbers and financial terminologies and skilled in allocating the budget precisely having rich experience of 2 years as an Accounts Manager.
- Extensive knowledge of keeping records, maintain the records and track the financial transactions.
- Proven track record to maximize the business opportunities.
- Skilled in budgeting and maximizing the profit.
- Expertise to set strategic priorities and give clear strategic direction.
- Strong in numbers and having remarkable logical and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills in verbal and written both.
- Ability to control and supervise the persons.
- Strong motivator and ability to do the work before the deadline.
- Well versed in use of MS office
- Tally 10.1.
- Internet savvy.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Deliver a positive customer service experience.
- Maintain or exceed a minimum amount of sales.
- Prepare various reports surrounding the metrics of the sales department: quarterly sales results, annual forecasts and account status reports.
- Presenting the reports to the higher authorities.
- Supervising and reviewing work of accountants.
- Successfully cut down the maintenance cost 2 % in financial year 2010-2011.
- Increased the profit 6 % in 2010-2011.
- Working as Account manager in DFG Pvt. Ltd. from Jan 2010- Present.
- MBA in Finance.
- Graduation in commerce.
Personal DetailsLanguages Known:
Hindi, English, Punjabi, Urdu, FrenchDate of Birth:
Account Manager Resume - Sample 2
black,Blue street, best, Del-78
4 years experience in accounting field with in depth knowledge according to the government regulations and make analytical decisions, seeking a challenging position in a reputed firm.
- Accounts receivables management
- Managing billings and collections
- Balance sheet Management
- Preparing Financial Status Reports
- Legal Compliance
- Reporting Research Results
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Identifying accounts that are likely to become a bad debt.
- Assessments of clients’ credibility.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements.
- Preparing an annual budget and scheduling expenditures.
- Analyzing variances and initiating corrective actions.
- Monitoring revenue and expenses.
- Consolidation and evaluation of financial data.
- Establishing chart of accounts.
- Defining accounting policies and procedures.
- Preparing Bank Reconciliation Statements and monthly MIS reports.
- Taking care of TDS, VAT, PF, ESIC, loan, etc. of the employee and preparing invoices and memos.
- Book keeping and updating records on daily and weekly basis including ledgers.
- Maintaining petty cash.
- Monitoring cash to avoid unnecessary expenses.
- Using Tally wherever needed.
- Handling accounting operations, including A/R, A/P, financial statements and analyzing reports for company’s operations.
- Prepared quarterly balance sheet and reviewed the same with company management.
- KIT firm as Accounts Manager from 20** till present
- Awarded as best Account Manager for the 1st quarter in year 20**
- Secretary of young accountants in India
- District level lawn tennis champion
- B.Com from KL University with 65% marks in 20**
- HSC from UT Board with 76% marks in 19**
- SSC from BA Board with 87% marks in 19**
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
English, Hindi, MarathiAddress:
Nest colony, Delta, Kolta, Mex-564Hobbies:
Sketching, Playing lawn tennis
Account Manager Resume - Sample 3
- X years of Experience as a Sr. Account Manager.
- Currently working in XXXX since April 20XX.
- Possess strong communication, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Exceptional experience in managing multifunctional projects with a particular focus on fundraising partnerships.
- Good working knowledge of MS Word, Excel and ability to use databases for recording and reporting.
- MS-Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access and Outlook).
- Operating System: Xp, Windows.
- Good team player.
- Good planning and prioritizing skills to manage a varied and pressurized workload.
- Diplomatic and persuasive, able to build objective lines of argument/rationales for action and present viewpoints assertively.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED
- Plan and execute month/quarter/annual closure schedule.
- Approve Non-Standard & off Line Journal Entries & manual journals crossing materiality threshold.
- Ensure reclassification and accounting of wrong or unaccounted entries prior to GL close.
- Review financial results and do YOY and quarterly comparison of company performance both in terms of top line and bottom line.
- Monitor all the purchases and expense accruals booked aged more than 60 days and ensure timely reversal of over accruals.
- Monitor and review the Balance Sheet reconciliations prepared by Accenture team, review open, unusual and aged items for closer.
- Balance Sheet Flux Analysis: Analyzing quarterly fluctuations in Balance Sheet Accounts and root cause analysis of accounts having major fluctuations on quarterly basis.
- Review the Balance Sheet accounts and Profit & loss accounts at macro level & ensure integrity of all reported financial statements.
- Ensure timely completion of statutory audit of India, Singapore, Thailand and Malaysia as per Local GAAP requirements and ensure timely filing of Annual returns of all these countries.
- End to end co-ordination with Stat Auditors, Accenture team, tax team and Company Secretary and business units to complete the Stat Audit field work.
- Preparation of Draft Financial statement after US GAAP & local GAAP audit adjustment entries proposed by auditors. Incorporate tax entries as per local GAAP as advised by tax team / outside tax agents.
- Facilitate to get third party confirmations like Receivable / Payable, bank, Intercompany and Solicitors.
- Value Added Tax: Preparation and filing of VAT/CST return on monthly basis & ensure timely monthly Payment of output VAT / CST.
- Service Tax: Preparation and filing of Service tax return on half yearly basis & ensure timely monthly payment of output Service tax.
- Leading a team of Teradata owned Account Receivable collection process.
- Ensure timely submission of invoices and collection of open receivable.
- Ensure timely application of cash and TDS in AR system.
- Analysis of Open receivable and AR provision on monthly basis.
- Preparation of Cash and receivable forecast on monthly basis.
- Won First Prize in Quiz Competition run by XXXX.
- Participated in Training Program Run by XXXX.
- Got "Employee of the year" award.
- Established all the start up activities as per the legal and statutory requirements.
XXXX India Pvt. Ltd., as Sr Account Manager.May’XX-Apr’XX:
XXXX as Account Manager.
Master in Accounting & Financial Management from XXXX.2007:
BBA from XXXX with 78%.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Part of Hockey team of college.
- Do the social welfare work and is associated with XXXX.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:
11th January 19XXLanguages Known:
Hindi & English.Address: