1. Can you explain the reason to believe that humans have evolved over time
from earlier forms?
2. What are there different types of anthropology?
3. Which has been the biggest human species supposed to exist?
4. What do you know about the type of food Neanderthal people ate and how did
they cook it?
5. Do you know about any evidence that Neanderthal man held some religious
6. Negro people were native to which countries?
7. Is it possible for science to justify that Homo erectus, Homo
heidelberensis, Neanderthal, and modern humans are separate species?
8. Differentiate between:
a.) Occipital bun
b.) Nuchal torus
9. Why do East Asians have the type of eyes they have? Is there any theory of
evolution behind it?
10. Comment on the life expectancy of Homo Habilis, Homo Erectus, and early
11. Explain race as an anthropologist. How did different races come into
12. What is the effect of ones cultural and social environment on the type of
religion he practices?
13. Differentiate between
14. Explain Ice age. When did the last ice age end?
15. What is the number of bones in a human infant?
16. Did Neanderthals use fire?
17. When did humans first use fire? What was its purpose?
18. Do you know of any cultures today or in recorded history that did not have
some type of deity that they worshiped?
19. Can you throw some light on the assumptions made by anthropologists
regarding "Sin" or "shame"?