Art Director Resume - Sample 1
Contact No: 98*******
I have X year professional experience in advertising and print media. I started my career as a trainee in a design studio at the age of 21 and devoted initial 2 years to learn and thereby had a strong foundation, after which I was promoted to the position of an Art Director.
To pursue a Challenging, innovative & inspiring career that will utilize my team spirit, individual excellence & knowledge base to contribute to organizational growth keeping organizational interest in the forefront.
- Well versed with visualizing & designing, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator & CorelDraw etc.
- Good at handling multi-level tasks from small ads to thematically brochures and visual merchandising
- Adept at analyzing client's requirement & providing innovative ideas of advertising & promotion
- Effective at interpersonal communication & relationship building with team and Clientele
Exploring my capabilities in advertising & media industry since X years. Started as Graphic Designer & currently working as Sr. Visualiser cum Art Director.Organization:
Sr. Visualiser / Art Director
From 1st May, 20XX to Till Date.
I am independently handling the clients like *****, *****Organization:
Sr. Visualiser / Art Director
From 17th November, 20XX to 15th April 20XX.
Leading XXX Ad Agency of Rajasthan with XXXX at Jaipur. Some of the key accounts of the agency include leading brands. I am independently handeled the client- XXXX, XXXX.Organization:
Sr. Graphic Designer / Visualiser
From 15th January, 20XX to 15st November, 20XX
A leading advertising agency of central India with large no. of corporate and local clients. Achieved the height of service and creative industry within small span of time. Organization:
From year 20XX to 20XX
XXXX was formed in October 20XX with the merger of XXX, owned by Mr. XXXX. With the merger well equipped printing unit, design studio along with domestic and international business.
- Nomination for XXXX National Creative Excellence Awards for Social Change 20XX in the category of TVCs/Storyboard on the topic of *****.
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) from University 1 in 20XX.
- Higher Secondary from CBSE Board in 20XX.
- High School from CBSE Board in 19XX.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:
7th March, 19XXHobbies:
Creative Work, Painting, Sketching.Address:
Pune, MaharashtraLanguages Known:
English, Hindi, Germen
Art Director Resume - Sample 2
Phone: +91- 9********
- Art Director / Manager
- Managing projects from Client's brief to Quality delivery
- Heading a team of Graphic Designers & DTP operators
- Focussed on addressing the target audience
- Keen learner with problem solving abilities
- Perfectionist with an eye for detail
- Excellent job and technical knowledge
Work Experiencexxxxxxxxxxx Creative India Ltd :
14th November 2004 - Till dateDesignation:
- Managing and designing a product catalogue (1000 pages/year) and flyers page range 2 to 150 (1500 page/year), following huge set of designing guidelines, for one of the biggest chain of retail outlet in UK.
- Cordinating with editors, graphic designers and printer for content, conceptualisation, designing and printing of 4 niche industrial magazines on subjects like, Office EFS Review, Gardening & Landscaping, Packaging & Handling and The Mentor Capitalist.
- Quality checking Office EFS Review design and content
- Managing a team of 5 Graphic Designers and 30 DTP operators for data digitization and offshore publishing
- Understanding client's brief and managing whole project up to its quality delivery
- Quality check before delivering each and every job, through ftp or email
Worked at XXXXX Education & Technology Services Ltd. (IETS):
- Corporate identity for Indo Juris Advocates & Associates
- Cover design for The Mentor Capitalist launch magazine
August 2001 - July 2007Designation:
Senior Visual DesignerResponsibilities
- Handling & designing all print media jobs like publication, brochure, corporate branding, news letters (monthly/quarterly), etc.
- xxxxxx was part of a team consisting of writers, editors, researchers, illustrators and designers that worked on a series of 90 storybooks for the SWASTHH PLUS programme for UNICEF.
- These stories covered environmental issues, sanitation, water conservation, personal hygiene and safety, girl child issues, health and nutrition, child labour and other topics dealing with children's rights.
- Handled complete design and finalisation of 11 books and was involved in review and corrections for remaining books.
- Tagged as an 'All Rounder' for contribution to story board, design and finalise.
- Contributed to the designing of multiple pages in previous issues of magazine.
- Design and layout of all the Rupa CONNECT! SERIES, a traveller's phrase book in ten languages.
- Government projects design and layout of facilitator guides, participant handouts and OHP slides for Vibrant Governance project, a unique training program for civil servants of Gujarat and Rajasthan government.
- xxxxxxxxx Solutions Corporate identity, stationary and marketing collaterals 2011
- Private Limited Website designing (work in progress)
- India Sleep Corporate identity and stationary 2011
- Popular Prakashan Designing recipe books 2011
- xxxxxxxxx Designing of reports and training material 2011
- Lonely Planet magazine Paris and Kutch map design, illustrations for Malaysia map 2011
- Peregrine Corporate identity and stationary 2011
- Presentation in Macromedia Director Portfolio CD design for Dharmali Patel, Animator 2002
- Aarey Label design for 'Energy' soft drink 2001
- 3 years full time diploma Course in Applied Arts 2001 xxxxxxx's School of Applied Art
- HSC 1998 xxxxxxxxx Mahatma Education Society's Chembur English Junior College
- Multimedia course from Image Institute of Digital Technology in 2001.
- Attended photography workshop, Kutchhi Visa Oswal in 1997.
Computer SkillsHardware Expert:
PC, Macintosh, LaptopOperating System Expert:
Windows - XP, Vista and 7 OS10.5Print Media Applications Expert:
Adobe CS5 - Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator, PageMaker 7.Macromedia:
MX 11 - Director, Freehand Corel Draw X5, Quark Xpress 9, Microsoft Office 2010 and Visio Professional.Intermediate Sound:
Forge Pro 10, Elastic Reality 3.1, 3D Max 2011.Web Applications:
Intermediate Adobe CS5 - Flash, Dream Viewer and Fireworks.
Contact InformationContact No:
Personal InformationDate of Birth:Address:Languages known:
Art Director Resume - Sample 3
Seeking a creative leadership position within a leading, or upcoming company that will challenge me to contribute to their success and future growth.
With a professional creative career spanning over a 10-year period, I have many desirable qualities for a company seeking to improve its image and market reach, such as:
- Unparalleled problem solving and market assessment through creative and analytical means.
- Proven leadership ability, superior communication skills.
- Commitment to quality and client satisfaction.
- Excellent communicator
- Proven leadership skills
- Analytical thinker
- Dedicated employee
- Ethical and honest
- Success driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Competent in Mac & PC platform
- Adobe Suite of Photoshop
- Layout software includes QuarkXpress
- Concept development
- Brand development
- Print & Web production
- Generating innovative exhibition & Stall concepts
- Performing BTL activities
- Package design/ development
- Art direction on photography
- Proactive approach
- Analytical development
- Building & maintaining client base
- Still Photography for Ad-Films
EMPLOYMENT SCAN1. Director, XXXXX Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
2. Art Director, XXXX
- Working with creative communication agency offering complete services in Web, Print, Multimedia, and Open source integration.
- From house styling to innovative brochures, from effective corporate presentations to customized web applications, from crafting online corporate identity to creating interactive platforms for various brand.
- Displayed strong skills in concept development and execution.
- Displayed strong leadership skills in supervision, coaching and mentoring an nine member creative team.
3. Art Director, XXXXX Advertising Pvt. Ltd.
- Working with ATL/BTL agency is responsible for creative marketing materials for the company, including; Corporate Identity, Company Profile, Direct mailers, Emailers, Banners, Newsletters, Print ads, managing Photo Shoots, Website Development, Stall Concepts and OOH advertising.
- Displayed strong skills in concept development and execution.
- Displayed strong leadership skills in supervision, coaching and mentoring an five member creative team.
4. Art Director, XXXXXX Pvt. Ltd.
- Working with BTL agency was responsible for creative marketing materials for the company, including; logos, sales brochures, direct mail, emailers, banners, web banners, newsletters, recruitment print ads, magazine revamping and hoardings.
5. Sr. Visualiser XXXXXX Pvt. Ltd.
- Working with BTL agency was responsible for creative marketing materials for the company, including; logos, sales brochures, direct mail, emailers, banners, web banners, newsletters, recruitment print ads and hoardings.
6. Visualiser, XXXXXXX Advertising
- Started as Sr. Visualiser and promoted as Dept. Head for design, I displayed strong skills in Packaging Designs and Print Production.
- As the department head, I displayed strong leadership skills in supervision, coaching and mentoring an eight member creative staff.
- I showed the ability to communicate, inspire and negotiate as I led the department to many new and challenging clients and projects.
- As a result, the entire staff grew creatively.
7. Visualiser, XXXXXX Pvt. Ltd.
- Responsible for creative marketing materials for the company, including; logos, sales brochures, direct mail, banners and hoardings.
8. Graphic Designer, XXXXXXXX Communication Pvt. Ltd.
- As a Visualiser, I displayed strong skills in Packaging Designs and Print Production.
- I showed the ability to communicate and inspire the department to many new and challenging projects.
- Honed analytical expertise and a visionary sense are the core attributes that have lead to high customer satisfaction and positive measurable results.
- Duties also included still photography.
- 19XX-20XX XXXX School of Art & Design
- 19XX-19XX XXXX School of Art & Design
- 19XX-19XX XXXX High School
- Best Black and White Photography in 3rd yr.
- Recognition in Visual Communication from Hotstuff Advertising.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth :Address :Languages known :