1. What is the impact of aviation on climate?
2. What do you think about aviation industry being the highest contributor in
3. Is aviation a major reason behind global warming?
4. What do you think about the increase in sources of greenhouse gases due to
5. How effective is offsetting of flights?
6. How does the process of offsetting works?
7. What are the different measures to calculate CO2 emission produced by
8. Why is it not mandatory for the aviation industry to pay fuel tax?
9. What are the actions taking place to reduce the emission caused by aviation
10. What is the “smoke” that comes out of the engine of aircraft?
11. What are the alternate fuel resources to be used for aircrafts?
12. Does the pilot have to have certain amount of vision to fly an aircraft?
What is the range of the vision that is allowed?
13. What kind of skills are required by pilots?
14. What are the different kinds of safety measures required during the flight?
15. What is the procedure to create a license?
16. What are the risk factors need to be kept in mind while flying an aircraft?
17. How is the complexity of the aircraft increased over time?
18. What are the responsibilities that have to be taken while in the industry?
19. What are the necessary requirements need to be kept in mind while joining
20. What are the benefits involved in being a commercial pilot?
21. What are the steps to be taken in the case of emergency during flying?
22. What are the new changes taking place in aviation industry?
23. What actions will you take if you find the flight captain drunk before
24. If you will see someone smoking and drinking in the flight, what will you
25. What actions will you perform if you see smoke coming out of the cockpit?
26. What are the steps you will take to ensure the safety of the people taking
27. What is VFR or Visual Flight Rules designed for?
28. What are the different types of navigation systems used in aviation?
29. How do you define the balanced field length?
30. What are the different types of engines used by aircraft carriers?
31. What are some characteristics that differentiate between a good pilot and
32. What are the precautions taken during landing in low visibility?
33. Describe the instrument approach to minimums?
34. Explain few Instrument flight rules for the aircraft operations?
35. What are the necessary things kept in mind while flying in snow conditions?
36. What do you understand by stress analysis?
37. If mobile phones are not switched off during the flight, what might happen?
38. What are the different types of emergency landings present?
39. What is the minimum decent rate of the aircraft?
40. What is the maximum and minimum range of speed assigned for flying?
41. Why is it required to have a professional degree in the field of Aerospace?
42. What are the different areas present in aviation industry for the growth in
43. What are the rules and regulations that have to be followed by the pilot
while flying a plane?
44. What is the function of carburetor?
45. From where does aircrafts get electricity to perform their proper
46. How can you recover from a tail plane stall?
47. What is the process by which the fuel gets injected into the engine?
48. What are the different types of air traffic control present?
49. What are the pollutants being released by aircraft and at what altitudes?
50. What are the different types of instructions that have to be passed to the
passengers for their safety?
1. What are the main areas/fields in aerospace?
2. What are the responsibilities of an aerospace engineer?
3. What does one require to become a professional engineer in aerospace?
4. What are the tools used by aerospace engineers?
5. What are the advantages and disadvantages of aerospace industry?
6. What is composite manufacturing? Is it better than aerospace industry?
7. What are the differences between aerospace and avionics?
8. What is electronic warfare? What are its three elements?
9. List the differences between an aeronautical engineer and an astronautical
10. Does science and mathematics play an important part in the field of
11. What are the abilities one should have to excel in the field of aerospace?
12. What is the process of manufacturing an airplane?
13. How does aerospace industry provide different flexibility options in
meeting the high end requirements?
14. What is the difference between aerospace engineering and aerospace
15. How to analyze aerodynamics performance?
16. How to measure excitation frequency in terms of aerospace engineering?
17. Why is coulomb damping used?
18. What are the methods that can be derived to reduce the noise?
19. What are the different fields that are included in Aerospace?
20. What are the steps involved in strategic defense?
21. What are the duties involved for Aerospace Ground Equipment mechanic?
22. What are the services provided by the airplane?
23. How does the missile defense system works?
24. How is aerospace engineering related to scientific inquiry?
25. What are the technologies involved in aerospace field?
26. What are the parameters that are required to measure loss factor?
27. What is the isolation efficiency theory?
28. What are the different types of damping that are present?
29. What is the role of electronic media in Aerospace industry?
30. What does the term brush pass means?
31. What are the tools used by Aerospace engineers?
32. How is the field of aerospace affecting the Environment system?
33. How is ECS related to Aerospace industry?
34. What are the benefits involved in Aerospace engineering?
35. What is the function of turbulence in airplane?
36. How can unexpected turbulence affect the airplane?
37. What is Navier Stokes?
38. What is the difference between calibration and non-calibration?
39. What are the requirements to join the Aerospace industry?
40. What are the functions of Brahmos Aerospace?
41. What is the function of MMU unit used in Aerospace?
42. How to setup multiple input/output vibration tests?
43. Define the architecture of Aerospace industry?
44. What is the difference between operating and dry operating weight of an
45. What is the difference between regenerative cooling and normal cooling?
46. What is the function of line replaceable unit?
47. What does an Aerospace team consist of?
48. What is the correct skill set required for Aerospace industry?
49. What are the elements that Aerospace consists of?
50. What are the different types of elements present in Aerospace engineering?