1. How old is the earth? How has the earth evolved since formation? How do you
calculate the age of earth? 2. You want to estimate the evaporation through
lakes. How would you do it? 3. Name the three major types of rocks.
4. How do minerals turn into rocks?
6. Name the minerals that attract lightning.
7. Explain the process of fossil formation.
8. How are igneous, sedimentary, and metamorphic rocks formed?
9. How does a volcano erupt?
10.Explain the formation of granite and diamond.
11. Explain the constitution of mantle.
12. Explain the process of formation of sedimentary rocks.
13. Explain techno-fossils.
14. Explain ablation.
15. Differentiate between a semi-precious and a precious stone.
16. Do mountains exist on moon? How were they formed?
17. How is the age of mountains calculated?
18. What do you mean by loam soil?
19. What are applications of ArcGIS Desktop?
20. Throw some light on water temperature in oceans and its effect on marine