Describe important index characteristics.- It allows to think about the significant content of the collection.
- They fasten the searching of a row.
- They are sorted by the Key values.
- They are small and contain only a small number of columns of the table.
- They refer to the appropriate block of the table with a key value.
- It encourages consistency across different archive repositories.
- It provides to specifically identify a concept.
- It has potential within the rapidly emerging Linked Data Environment.