Java program execution
What is JVM? Explain its roles and functions.1. Java Virtual Machine executes the byte code of another platform with simple platform specific instructions
2. JVM implements non-Java programming languages like Ada.
Roles and functions of JVM
1. JVM loads class files
2. Class files are verified to determine whether the .class file contain valid byte code
3. Interpretation of byte code and running the application
4. Garbage Collection – the process of reclaiming memory space by removing orphan objects.
Explain why Java is called as Platform independent language. Explain how Java executable executes on any platform where JVM is available.1. Java byte code can run on any OS with java installed.
2. JVM takes care of executing of native byte code.
3. Java executable executes the byte code after converting the native byte code into system specific byte code.
Java architecture - Java programming language, Java class file format, Java Application Programming Interface, Java virtual machine...
Java class - features of Java class, What are accessors and mutator methods in a Java class?, Explain the importance of 'this' reference. Write a code to depicts the use of 'this' reference...
Java constructors - What is a constructor? Explain the differences between methods and constructor, Differences between constructors and methods, Write code to depict the use of constructor...