Key Account Manager Resume - Sample
Email ID: XXXXXX@yahoo.co.in
Contact No: +91-XXXXXXXXXX
To chart out a career in finance taking full advantage of my specialization in finance and to work with my full efficiency, Experience and integrity in long term association with any reputed organization.
- Post graduate diploma with finance and marketing specialization from XXXX institute in year XXXX with XX %
- B.Com graduate from XXXX College in year XXXX with XX %.
- Intermediate passed from XXXX board in year XXXX with XX %.
- High school passed from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- NCFM certificate, capital market dealer module.
- 2 year diploma in computer application and management from XXXX institute.
- 1 Year course of SAP.
Work ExperienceCompany Name:
XXXXXAbout the company:
- Responsible for preparing and analyzing financial statement & balance sheet of the company.
- Responsible for management of cash flows and operations.
- To check the ledger and other financial statement of the company prepared by the juniors.
- To check the payroll sheet and payments.
- To responsible for the tax and insurance related tasks.
- Managing the company’s funds.
- To keep the records of all the transactions.
- Responsible for cost cutting and fund management of the company.
- Directly report to the CEO.
- Worked as senior accountant with XXXXX Company for two years.
- Can work efficiently in tally.
- Good command over Ms Excel.
- Sound knowledge of SAP.
- Good command over analysis.
- Good calculation tactics.
- Never give up attitude.
- Always do smart work.
- Reading books and news paper.
- Writing articles.
Personal DetailsDate of birth:
English, Hindi and XXXXAddress: