ANSWER: Both 1 and 2
- Deendayal Upadhyay Swaniyojan Yojana (DUSY) will soon be launched by Ministry of Rural Development to promote rural entrepreneurship under Start Up India campaign.
- The main objective of Swaniyojan Yojana is to provide incentives such as financial assistance to the rural poor looking for self-employment options.
- The scheme will be integrated with MUDRA Bank Loan Yojana, innovative credit linkages and self-help groups.
- It will be funded by the existing National Rural Livelihood Mission.
- It will provide the basic skill set required for self-employment in fields like driving, plumbing, agriculture, dairy farming, grafting and horticulture among others.
- The Ministry will also coordinate with other government departments such as textile, animal husbandry, and food processing to help rural poor setup their own business in these fields.DUSY is a rural avatar of Start Up India.