When would you use an event receiver?What is an Event Receiver?
- It is a piece of managed code that responds to SharePoint events when specific triggering actions occur on a SharePoint object.
- They are easier to use and they have more event types.
When would you use an event receiver?
- Event receivers respond to events, thus used for something as canceling an action, e.g. deleting a document library by using the Cancel property.
- This would prevent users from deleting any documents if you wanted to maintain the data.
- If you want to add behaviors to the operations that happen in SharePoint, you can use event receivers to trigger your custom code whenever a certain operation takes place.
30 Cloud Computing Interview Questions and Answers
Cloud Computing interview questions and answers for freshers and experienced - List of Cloud Computing questions with answers that might be asked during an interview - How does cloud computing provides on-demand functionality?, 2. What is the difference between scalability and elasticity?, What are the different layers of cloud computing?.....