What are dynamic reports? How will you create them?- Dynamic reports show the current data in a Hyperion Enterprise application.
- The system updates the data in a dynamic report when the report is displayed in a Web browser.
- Dynamic reports are used to show information to your users that changes over time.
- Links can be added to dynamic reports on the website or embed dynamic reports into existing Web pages.
Following steps should be followed to build a Dynamic Report:
1. Create a temporary table first.
2. Then insert data to the temporary table using the After Form Trigger.
3. Generate the report using this temporary table in the Data Model.
4. Delete all records from the temporary table in the After Report trigger.