List out advantages of Views.- Complex queries that need to be executed often can be saved in a view. Hence by calling the view name, query can be executed.
- View is extremely useful when query uses multiple tables. If tables are changed, only the view definition needs to be changed and not the code where view is used.
- Views are usually virtual and occupy no space.
- They prevent undesired access by providing security as the data that is not of interest to a user can be left out of the view.
- Display different data for different types of users.
List out advantages of Views.- Using Views, user’s access to the entire content of table can be restricted by allowing accessing only Views with only required columns of the table.
- Views eliminate the need to write the complex query.
- Data integrity is maintained if data is entered or accessed through a view