Physics Lecturer Resume - Sample
654 Sun Road
With 4 years experience as a Physics lecturer seeking position of Sr. Physics lecturer at a reputed college and to gain a good career in Physics teaching practices.
Areas of Expertise
- Excellent knowledge of theories and concepts of Physics and Mathematics
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Polite and patient
- Excellent relationship builder
- Keen observer
- Proficient with Microsoft office
- Proficient in C and FORTRAN 77
- Physics lecturer in OP college of science from 20** till date
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Plan and present suitable learning experiences for all students.
- Develop course materials and teaching translational motion, thermodynamics, rotational motion and fluids.
- Documenting tools used for physics concept demonstrations.
- Arranging seminars with experts in the field, for enhancing student’s interests in physics.
- Grading and administering classroom tests and assignments in the Physics class.
- Maintain and manage apt records and follow needed methods and practices.
- Participate in meetings and perform on staff committees as needed.
- Monitor students' laboratory work.
- Conducting course assessment tests.
- Designing curricular and non-curricular tests.
- Arranging practical work sessions at the laboratory.
- Guiding students on the procedures of performing specific experiments.
- Demonstrated and designed models relating to physical phenomenon.
- Using available teaching aids such as charts, PowerPoint presentations, etc.
- Conducting quarterly review meetings with staff and parents.
- Maintaining attendance record.
- Assigning projects to students for the term.
- M.S in Physics from DEN university with B grades
- B.S in Physics from DEN university with A grades
- Member of Isaac Newton Institute of Sciences
Extra Curricular Activities
- Attended the interface program
- Participated in Teacher training program
- Attended the National level Refresher Course on Mathematical Physics organized by Indian Academy of Science & Technology
- Learning new things
- Adventurous sports
English, Hindi and Bengali