Coach CV - Sample
Address: P-208, Mumbai, India.
Seeking a position for the coach in the organization to help me utilize my sport related skills, experience and qualities for the advancement of the organization.
- More than 4 years of experience in different sport techniques.
- Considered as physical training specialist.
- Experience in rehabilitation.
- Implementation and development of a team and perform various training program for various clients.
- Coaching in high school and training the local team to play high level matches.
- Boosting the confidence of students to strengthen their mentality and views towards the sport they play in.
- Completed the CPR training certification course from DER institute, Las Vegas in the year 20XX.
Professional ExperienceUniversity of Kerala, Bangalore, IN 2000-Present - Sr. Varsity Hockey Coach
Delhi University, New Delhi, IN 1998-2000 - Assistant Varsity Hockey Coach
- Observing and evaluating the opposing team and creating lesson plans according to that.
- Devising new facts to resolve the injury problems.
- Monitoring all the players and giving them confidence to perform.
- Recruiting of potential candidates in the team.
- Helped in the process of recruitment to fill up the empty space.
- Participated in all the sport types that were available in college and won many prizes in that.
- Member of GHT Sport Group, USA.
Awards & Achievements
- Scored highest marks in Masters of Science degree in Human Movement.
- Achieved the rank of captain in NCAA Division.
- Started varsity hockey goal tender.
- Remained the best physical training specialist for consecutive 2 years.
- University of Illinois at Columbia - B.S., Physical Therapy (1998).
Key Skills and Strengths
- Possess strong leadership qualities.
- Having decision making power.
- Excellent communication and inter personal skills.
- Ability to advice customers regarding the product and provide resolutions to their problems.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**.Languages known: