1. What is the use of political science?
2. What are the different motives for imperialism that are used in political
3. What does unilateral power provides?
4. What is the meaning of the term collective security?
5. What is the difference between opportunity and marginal cost?
6. What are the different specifications of Archipelagic Doctrine?
7. What are the steps through which democratic countries select their
8. What are the main defining points in laissez-faire?
9. What is the function of an autocrat?
10. What are the advantages of fixed exchange rate?
11. What are the disadvantages of flexible exchange rate?
12. What is the difference between fixed and flexible exchange rate?
13. What does the term sovereignty mean?
14. What are few values provided with sovereignty?
15. How do managerial economies affect the country?
16. What are the different causes of revolution in the country?
17. What are the different studies present in political science?
18. What are the theories of origin of the state?
19. What are the characteristic of unitary political science?
20. What are the causes involved in underdevelopment of the countries that are
21. What is the difference between planned and un-planned economy?
22. How the countries get affected with the nuclear deals?
23. What is the importance of such deals?
24. Why energy security is an issue in many countries?
25. How to deal with energy security issues?
26. What are the similarities between education and economics?
27. What are the parameters to define principle of seniority?
28. What are the characteristics that make a country a satellite country?
29. What are the programs that help in removing the poverty?
30. What are the different elements of state?
31. What is the function of authoritarian government?
32. What is the difference between equality of operations or conditions?
33. Why military coup is required in countries?
34. What is the function of municipal government?
35. What are the advantages and disadvantages of democracy?
36. What is the difference between special and public interest?
37. What are the different forms of social organization present?
38. What is the iron law of oligarchy?
39. What are the features included in limited government?
40. What does relevance philosophy suggest?
41. What is the difference between constitutional dictatorship and democracy?
42. What are the advantages of written constitution?
43. What is the difference between political science and sociology?
44. What can be achieved by using correlation research method to find the
45. What are the characteristics of federal system government?
46. What are the functions of legislature?
47. What are the powers obtained by legislature?
48. What is the difference between constitution and federalism?
49. What is religious freedom?
50. What are the different types of elements present in economics?