Resume For Lecturer in Engineering College - Sample 1
Email ID- ****@gmail.com
Contact No. +91-*******
Seeking a responsible post of senior lecturer for giving the practical knowledge which makes the student's career progressive.
- A progressive and multitalented lecturer with extensive practical knowledge having 2 years experience as Jr. lecturer.
- Excellent knowledge of electronics technology and the new methdologies.
- Proficient in managing the opportunities for students.
- Excellent in providing the real time knowledge about technology.
- Excellent knowledge of subject and also have great practical knowledge.
- Proficient in giving practical knowledge.
- Excellent Presentation, motivational and leadership skills.
- Strong analytical, logical and mathematical skills.
- Ability to handle the students.
- Ability to provide quality knowledge.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Manage the powerpoint presentation for students.
- Provide conceptual knowledge and make them visualize the things.
- Identify the weak points of students.
- Organize the industrial visit for students.
- Develop the extra curricular activities of students.
- Provide the help during the project.
- Provide support to weak students.
- Proficient in basic use of computer.
- Internet Savvy
- Attended Seminar of 'Technology in current education' in Delhi university.
- Successfully organized industrial visit for 500 students.
- Got appreciation from college.
- Working as Lecturer in ASD engineering college, Delhi from 2011 - Present.
- Worked as Junior Lecturer in ERT institute of technology from 2010 - 2011.
Personal DetailsLanguages Known:
Resume For Lecturer in Engineering College - Sample 2
56 street, JSP road,
Contact no. 9976******
Email ID: email@example.com
To impart quality education with emphasis on Information Technology Engineering and to rectify IT problems in minds of concerned one’s, which they can apply in their professional life.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- 3 years experience as professor in JM College in Pune
- 2 year experience as assistant professor in KN College in Satara
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Conducting lectures and preparing the material for graduate and undergraduate students.
- Researching on different subjects and submitting the research papers to the education management committee.
- Participate in student recruitment, registration, and placement activities.
- Collaborate with colleagues to address teaching issues.
- Serve on academic or administrative committees to deal with institutional policies.
- Acting as advisers to student organizations.
- Participating in campus and community events.
- Compile bibliographies of specialized materials.
- Write grant proposals to procure external research funding.
- Preparing and delivering lectures to undergraduate and graduate students on topics such as programming, data structures, and software design.
- Keeping abreast of developments in their field by reading current literature and participating in professional conferences.
- Initiate, facilitate, and moderate classroom discussions.
- Planning, evaluating and revise curricula, course content, and course materials and methods of instruction.
- Providing a guidance to the students for developing their career as well as making them familiar with different career opportunities.
- Advising the assistant teachers and new candidates for making them efficient in their work.
- Carrying out the managerial as well as administrative duties, i.e. serving as the head of department and representing the University Chairing Committee.
- Preparing teaching material and utilizing it for the progress of students.
- Helping the professor for creating the material for students.
- Managing the class of students in absence of the college professor as well as motivating students for having desired effects.
- Analyzing the material for the students and providing them guidance on various aspects of the subjects.
- Utilizing the skills and qualities by assigning work to the students.
- Helping the students for completing their project works.
Elective Subjects StudiedPOST GRADUATE
- Advanced database
- Internet Systems and Security
- Mobile Technology
- Network security
- Cyber Law
- Data mining and warehousing
- Worked for the ISO 90** - 20**(E) Certification for the College
- Worked for the NBA Certification for the Department
English, Hindi, Kannada and MarathiHobbies:
Horse Riding, Swimming and Singing
Resume For Lecturer in Engineering College - Sample 3
Mobile No: 093*******
- X years of Experience as a Lecturer.
- Good Knowledge and Experience of technical concepts.
- Easily understood by students.
TECHNICAL SKILLSProgramming Language:
C++, JAVA (Core).Tools:
OOP’S, Operating System, Analysis, Designing & AlgorithmsOperating System:
Windows 98, Windows XP
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Good oral and written Communication.
- Quick Learner, Confident, Punctual & Hard worker.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES HANDLED
- Subjects Taught: Computer Networking, Design Analysis & Algorithms (DDA), Computer Networking, Theory of Computation (TOC), Compiler Design (CD), System Programming & Operating Systems, Principle of Programming Languages (PPL) & Analysis Designing & Algorithms (ADA), Object Oriented Technology & OOP’s.
- Worked under AICTE Team.
- Handled responsibilities of “XXXX” event 2012. & acted as an event coordinator.
- Handled responsibilities of GFM (Guardian Faculty Member) for B.E.
- Handled responsibilities of Result Analysis for T.E (Sem II) 2012.
- Acted as an External in GHR COE, Wagholi for “Computer Networking”.
- Worked in Admission Cell Department.
- Handled responsibilities of collection of registration forms.
- Coordinated cultural activities.
- 100% Result in all classes.
- Got "Students favorite teacher" award.
EMPLOYERS (X Years)
- Working as a Lecturer in XXXX College (From 26.June.20XX - Till Date)
- As a Lecturer in XXXX College (From 1.Aug.20XX till 7.Apr.20XX)
- As a S/W Developer in XXXX Technologies Pvt. Ltd. (From Nov 20XX – Jun 20XX)
- M.Tech from University 1 with 76% in 20XX.
- Bachelor of Engineering (CSE) from University 2 in year 20XX-20XX with Aggregate of 72.8%
- Senior Secondary (12th) from M.P.Board with 72.6%, in year 20XX-20XX
- High School (10th) From M.P.Board with 73.2% in 19XX-20XX.
ACADEMIC PROJECT UNDERTAKENBACKEND:
- The system we built, utilizes "ALUMNI MEET & TRAINING AND PLACEMENT" for training and placement to increase the interaction with our senior students as well as our colleagues and it also provides the facility to get to know about the Training and Placement cell of Technocrats Institute of Technology Bhopal.
- The System was based on “ALUMNI MEET & TRAINING AND PLACEMENT” for the management of large amounts of distributed data.
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
- Actively participated in Sports Day.
- Actively participated in Gyatri Shakti Peeth Exam.
- Actively participated in cultural activities at College/School level like-Group dance, Debate & Competition.
PERSONAL DETAILSDate of Birth:
July 16, 19**Languages Known:
English & HindiAddress: