Retail Sales Resume Example - Sample 1
Email Id: XXXX.email@example.com
Contact: +91 97XXXXXXXX
To seek a position in an organisation suited to my abilities and giving my best performance, which will benefit the company I join. To be a part of an organization wherein I can use my skills, strong educational background and my efficient interactive abilities, and to co-operate and work well with people.
WORK EXPERIENCE1. XXXXXXXX Communications Pvt. Ltd. (XXXX Soft) Counter Sales Executive (June 2011 to till date)
Joined the organization as Counter Sales Executive of XXXXX Pre, postpaid connection.JOB PROFILE
2. XXXXXXXX India Pvt. Ltd. as a Business Development Executive (Feb 2010 to April 2011)
- Reporting to store manager.
- Attending to walk-in customers.
- Promote sales by suggesting products to customer, providing Information and helping in choose the product.
- Keep an eye on the products in the store and responsible for any pilferage in store.
- Making customer aware of any schemes, discount, and Promotional offers.
- Maintaining the discipline and decorum of the store.
- Managing the display of the products and taking care of Visual merchandising.
- Stock taking on a day to day basis, and taking inward of goods.
Joined the organization as a Business Development Executive of BangloreJOB PROFILE
3. XXXX Ltd. as a Senior Sales Executive (Corporate Sales) (Feb-2007 to Dec-2009)
- Reporting to my Branch Manager.
- To appoint the franchise in each area.
- Handling the team of franchise to train and motivate them.
- To meet B 2 B sales people to appoint retail outlet.
- Discussing the sales of franchise on a daily basis and give them the necessary feedback.
- Visiting the Bangalore franchise and retail outlet on every fortnight to service them on better sales.
- Handling the quires of retail outlet and giving them end to end solutions.
- Maintaining the progressive track record of franchise.
- Planning for the sales of the month to reach the targets and get it done.
Joined the organization as SALES EXECUTIVE corporate sales of Vodafone postpaid connection we have help desk in the corporate individuals post paid need to sell and RPU from corporates.JOB PROFILE
4. XXXXXXX Enterprises as a Sales Executive (Corporate Sales) (May-2006 to Jan-2007)
- Achieved targets consistently.
- Joined as a Senior Sales executive promoted as a TEAM COCH based on the performance.
- Managed a team of 6 people to execute on the company objective.
- Giving the call for the executive and getting the feedback about the sales.
- Maintaining the progressive track record of the team and giving necessary feedback.
- Planning for the sales of the month to reach the team targets and getting it done.
Joined the organization as SALES EXECUTIVE corporate sales of XXXXXX postpaid connection we have help desk in the corporate individuals post paid need to sell and Rpu from corporates.JOB PROFILE
5. XXXXXXX Marketing as a Sales Executive and Customer Care Executive: (Dec-2004 to Mar-2006)
- Discussing the product details and giving the thorought knowledge.
- Discussing the plan for the day and showing them the right way to face the customer and giving them the right approach to get job done.
Joined the organization as a SALES EXECUTIVE Corporate sales of XXXXX post paid connection and we do the gate sourcing and worked in dsa.
- Best Performer Certificate From XXXXXX.
- Diploma Electrical And Electronic Engineering in XXX Institude Of Technology, (2001-2004)
- Schooling from govt higher secondary school in XXXXXXXX.
MS Office.travel software, mobile apps.Operating Systems:
Windows 2000, Windows Professional, Windows XP & Windows 7.
- Owing and adhering to responsibilities and fulfilling the assigned task.
- Innovative and good execution of task.
- Good communication skills and the ability to interact with people.
- I possess a creative approach which helps in dealing with problems with clear expression of thoughts and ideas.
PERSONAL INFORMATIONDOB:Hobbies:Languages known:Address: