Agent CV - Sample
Address: P-208, Mumbai, India.
Highly motivated and goal oriented person looking for a position as a Real estate agent. Seeking an opportunity in the organization to, display my positive attitude and hard work for the growth of the company.
- In Strategic sales and market planning.
- In account relationship management and development.
- In Sales training and development and launching of new product.
- In development of alternate channel.
Work ExperienceEstate Agency, Gurgaon, IN
Real Estate Agent (2003-Present)
- Managing the department of data entry work that includes the searching of property units, adding them into the database using the web-interface and carrying out other responsibilities in the particular location.
- Offering customer service support to the clients and following up with them to ask for other requirements.
- Cooperating with the owners of the houses and helping them to solve their problems related to housing.
- National Association of Realtors.
- Member of Multi Listing Service.
- Member of Realtor Association of North West of Britain.
- Member of Illinois Association in Britain.
- Member of National Association of India.
- Master in Business Management from MDU, India, in 2003.
- Bachelor in Business Management from MDU, India in 1998.
Key Skills and Strengths
- Capability to work under pressure.
- Very responsible in taking up the projects and deliver on time.
- Good research techniques and providing necessary information.
- Good communication skills and effective use of it.
- Very flexible and punctual at work.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**.Languages known:
English, Hindi, Malay.Nationality: