Banking CV - Sample
CA, B.COM (H)
To secure a position with a well-established organization that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of Finance/consultancy.
- Currently working with SKT Bank, Mumbai as a manager in the Internal Audit Group.
- Preparing and monitoring risk based audit plan for internal audit and concurrent audit of retail liabilities and assets branches.
- Reviewing and monitoring processes, internal controls, risk and performances of bank units under retail liability group.
- Monitoring and training to concurrent auditors (C.A. Firms) of SKT branches in respect of quality, norms and timely completion of assignments.
- Identify and reporting the issues observed during the audit tot the management.
- Streamlining the audit process, addition of new audit areas and establishing new approaches for audit.
- April 07 – July 2008 Article Assistant ABC & CO.
- April 06 – April 07 Audit Assistant R.G.N.PRICE & CO.
Key Activities Handled
- Internal Audit.
- Statutory Audit.
- Finalisation of Books of Accounts.
- Auditing and consultancy work.
- HCC National Highway – 76 project, Udaipur.
- HCC Hydro Project at URI Sector (Sikkim).
- CA Final from I.C.A.I in June 2008 with 58% marks.
- CA PE-II from I.C.A.I in Nov 2005 with 57% marks.
- CA PE-I from I.C.A.I in May 2004 with 58% marks.
- B.COM from DU in 2003-2006 with 70% marks.
- Secured second position in Commerce Stream in school.
- Cleared all CA exams in first attempt.
- Well versed with MS Office.
- Working knowledge of SAP – financial module, tally.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth :
15th October 19**.Languages known :
Hindi, English (read, write and speak).Hobbies :
Reading financial magazines.Address: