Business Manager CV - Sample
P-208, Mumbai, India.
A well experienced finance professional, seeking an opportunity in a firm dealing with the same profile. Looking forward to provide my experience related to the work of finance and would be able to take the company to new heights.
- 4+ years of experience in the field of strategic and financial planning
- Experience to do the management of profit and loss related issues
- Managing payroll records
- Monitoring and maintaining annual budget and preparing of report.
- Preparing analytical report monthly and helping people in solving their financial problems.
- Knowledge in Lexis-Nexus and Gold Mine software
- Hands on File Maker Pro and MS office suite
- Excellent knowledge of SPSS
1. Promotions Coordinator (Sept. 2006 till Present) - Bill Communication, Inc., UKResponsibilities Includes
- Managing promotional operation of company’s market brand.
- Generating and developing market strategy to increase clients
- Producing technical opportunities through which company can grow
- Planning and executing features to promote the company with big banners.
- Directing and solving queries of the client.
2. Financial Intern (June 2005 - August 2006) - Comquo, UKResponsibilities Includes
- Building of relationship with vendors, customers and workers working in different organizations
- Determining the problems and consulting the client for their feedback
- Marketed the services to the local business to increase the overall sale for the company.
- Added exposure to the experience in the field of financial and accounting.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance
- Cambridge University (2004)
- B.A., in Accounting Finance
- London University (2002)
Key Skills and Strengths
- Very energetic and enthusiastic towards the goal
- Goal oriented
- Organized and self motivated
- Thorough knowledge about financial terms
- Excellent analytical problem solving
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
24th, April 19**Languages Known:
Playing football and basketball