HR CV - Sample 1
B-9, Kalpataru, D. P. Road, Aundh, Pune.
- MBA - Human Resource Management from Pune University, 2010.
- Capability to implement strategies and HR interventions that align with business needs and for accelerated growth of the organisation.
- Adaptable and a quick learner, with an ability to deal with pressure, possessing good leadership and communication skills.
- Masters in Human Resource Management from Pune University in 2010 with 73% marks.
- Bachelor of Business Administration from Pune University in 2008 with 70% marks.
- HSC from CBSE in 2005 with 75% marks in 2005
- SSC from CBSE in 2003 with 78% marks.
Assessing the Employee Appraisal System at ABC Co. Ltd.Duration:
The project required researching and assessing the relevancy, effectiveness and acceptance of the existing employee appraisal system in the company.Project:
Which Cell Phone?.Duration:
The project required researching the customer’s interest in different brands of cell phones and the reason for their inclination towards a particular brand.
- Awarded “Best Researcher” award for the research work on employee appraisal system at ABC Co. Ltd.
- “Student of the year” for the year 2009
- Winner of “Instrumental competition” in 2008 at XYZ Intercollege competition – Played Guitar.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
12th August, 19**Hobbies:
Writing, Paying guitarLinguistic Skills:
English, Marathi, Hindi, French