Recruitment Officer CV - Sample
- 2 years of experience in performing the entire gamut of recruitment - Sourcing, screening, interviewing and hiring the candidates for various technical and non-technical positions.
- Expertise in dealing with online and print media & placement consultants for hiring human capital
- Proficient in planning the induction programme for new employees.
- Ensuring proper implementation of various HR policies across the company.
- Co-ordinating with various department heads for their talent requirements.
- Proficient in conducting the exit interviews and using the feedback for the overall improvement of work culture.
- Recruited 80 employees in a month across various departments.
- Reduced the recruitment cost by 30% by employing better recruitment strategies.
- MBA – HR from Mumbai University in 2008 with 65% marks.
- BSc – Mumbai University in 2006 with 69% marks.
- Presented a paper on “Economic Slowdown: Implications on the Role of HR” HR Conclave at XYZ.
- Presented paper on “Changing role of HR Manager in 21st century” at HR conference at ABC.
- Well versed with Windows XP/ 2000-2003, Vistas, Windows 7 and MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint-2003 & 2007).
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
8th November 19**Languages Known:
English and HindiAddress: