CV for PR Jobs - Sample
- 4 years of experience in Corporate & Marketing Communication, Business Planning, Media and Public Relations across the FMCG sector.
- Chalking out the PR plan and regular interactions with top management for image build up of the company.
- Expertise in dealing with media to highlight company’s activities in the press and other media.
- Proficient in media buying, campaign management.
- Proficient in dealing with ad- agencies for development of apt PR material.
- Sound experience of maintaining effective internal communication using tools like in-house newsletter, intranet, events, etc.
- Effective copy writing and media planning skills.
- An effective communicator with good leadership, people management, relationship management and coordination skills. Ability to think and contribute ideas towards achieving strong corporate image and operational excellence.
- Good communicator
- Strong copy writing skills
- Leadership skills
- Keen observer
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Implementing communication strategies – internal and external, to promote a $500 billion business.
- Assessing the company’s communication needs and deploying appropriate intellectual, financial and infrastructural resources to fulfill these needs.
- Developing and executing the annual PR plan to meet the communication strategy of the company.
- Handling press conferences, seminars, media interviews etc.
- Developing the monthly, quarterly and annual PR report for the top management.
- Conferred with ‘Performer of the year Award’ in year 2010 for exceptional contribution towards company’s success.
- Currently working with ABC Co. Ltd. as PR Manager, since May 2008
- Worked as PR executive for XYZ Co. Ltd., from Mar-07 to Mar-08
- Conversant with MS Office, Corel Draw, Adobe-Photoshop, HTML and Flash.
- MBA - Communication Management from Pune University in 2007
- B.Com. from Pune University in 2005.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
22nd August, 19**Languages Known:
English and Hindi