HR Resume - Sample 1
Email ID: *****@gmail.com
Contact No.: +91-**********
Human Resources Management Professional seeks opportunities where experience in staffing, internal program development and management, employee relations and project management will enhance a company’s overall strategic plan and direction.
- A company oriented professional with experience in recruting, staffing, retrenching people posseses 3 years experience as HR manager.
- Efficient in interviewing and assessing the people.
- Expert in recruting the people, according to the company policy.
- Proficient in giving valuable decision and taking the feedback from the employees.
- Expert in taking the order from the seniors and giving the valuable suggestions.
- Remarkable analytical, logical and mathematical skills.
- Innovative in assessing the qualities of people.
- Efficient in communicating well in written and verbal both.
- The ability to motivate people.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Analyzing the requirement of organization.
- Analyze the quality people and contact them through phone, Email.
- Recruit the people and perform various recruitment steps.
- Maintain the existing employees and take the feedback from them.
- Assist the accounts department for making the salaries of employees.
- Make the coordination with various departments.
- Present the suggestions for the seniors of employees and implement their order.
- Train the new employees.
- Expert in basic use of computer
- Internet savvy
- Effectively supported Systems Development Division of 8,000 employees.
- Provided outstanding Executive Recruiting and Management services by developing search specifications, launching numerous sourcing strategies to fill positions, and providing weekly status and activity reports to clients.
- Won 'Best Employee' award in 2011.
- Working as HR manager in ASD company from 2010 - present.
- Worked as HR manager in DFG company from 2009 - 2010.
- Master Of Business Adminstration (HR) from XXXXXX University
- BBA from xxxxx University
Personal DetailsLanguages Known-
HR Resume - Sample 2
4Marine, drive Mac,
ZEE, NY 14**
Contact no.: 5749867****
To obtain a position as a Manager of Human Resources that will utilize my experience, knowledge and skills to fulfill the needs, goals, vision and mission of the company.
- Enthusiastic, results oriented HR professional with extensive experience in planning and directing all areas of Human Resources that includes but is not limited to: benefits, compensation,employment law, employee relations, on-boarding, payroll, performance management, policy & procedures, recruitment, safety, supervision & training.
- Strategic HR partner executing HR best practices to align the objectives of the organization while maximizing employee potential by fostering a positive work environment that promotes employee morale by developing interpersonal relationships within all levels of the organization utilizing attentiveness, trust, and respect.
- M.B.A. HR with distinction from XXXXX college
- B.Com. with 67% from XXXXX college
- ABC Pvt. Ltd from 20** till date
- NET manufacturing from 20** to 20**
- Recruitment, hiring and employee relations in departments.
- Utilize HRB to maximize efforts to screen, hire and maintain employee information.
- Interpreting policies and procedures to ensure agency vision, mission and goals are achieved.
- Investigating and providing guidance on employee relations issues through progressive disciplinary process.
- Keep current with employment law and HR regulations to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Counseling and mentoring employees and Management team to provide impartial determination to employee issues and to seek an effective resolution.
- Member of Strategic Management Team that aligned business objectives with employee.
- Identifying vacancies, post open job; screen, interview, and match applicant with open positions, background and reference checks, extend offerings and employee on-boarding.
- Administering all benefits such as FSA, STD, PTO, medical and dental, life insurance, supplemental life insurance, etc.
- Responsible for monthly bills, vendor negotiation, assist employees with benefit changes, yearly open enrollment.
- Analyzing and modifying benefits to be cost effective for the company and the best coverage for employees.
- Planning, developing and implementing compensation program for exempt and non-exempt employees.
- Ensuring compliance by providing proficient guidance of state and federal laws.
- Responsible for development, coordination and presentation of training programs for skilled employees.
- Evaluating, developing and executing all policies and procedures for both different plants and Divisions.
- Working closely with the insurance company for Workers Compensation and Disability and sick/injured employee to facilitate their return to work to lower cost to company.
- Creating and managing HR budget.
- Integral part of employee / management team that brought the company to ISO 9000 certification.
- Start up and administration of Apprentice Program.
- Implemented Coop program for Engineers with RIT.
- Managed training for all employees, including NYS apprentice program, safety, Six Sigma, etc.
- Experience with Paychex.
- In depth knowledge of industrial laws.
- ADP Payroll.
- Proficient with MS Office: Excel, Word, Outlook, & Power Point.
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS & COMMISSIONS
- Member of NHRA
- Member of SHRM
- Notary Public
English, Hindi, BengaliHobbies:
Playing cricket, listening songs
HR Resume - Sample 3
Lollipop lane, candy bar,
Sweets corner, NDE-65
Telephone: +91 564******
A Post Graduate in MBA (Human Resource-HR & Industrial Management) with 8 years of experience in HR specially in Recruitments, Training, staffing and Head hunting. Seeking a challenging job to deliver best of my skills and make best use of my efforts in gaining experience.
- Full Recruitment Cycle (Domestic / International)
- Active Candidate Generation
- Passive Candidate Generation
- Training and development
- Team Player
- Relationship Management
- Industrial laws in depth knowledge
Technical SkillsOperating System:
Windows98, 2000, 2003 Server, Windows XP & Windows 7.Tools:
MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook.E-Mailing tools:
MS Outlook, Windows Outlook, Yahoo and Google.Hardware:
Hands on Experience of Computer hardware and networking.Networking Skills:
Linked in, Xing, Plaxo, twitter.com, zoominfo.com, jobshout.com.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Involved in full recruiting life cycle & end to end recruitment.
- Understanding client requirements and deciding on the recruitment strategy.
- Interacting with the delivery team on regular basis and prioritizing requirements as per the billable effective dates.
- Sourcing CVs from various channels such as referencing, company’s own database, Job Portals i.e. Monster, Naukri, and networking tools such as Linkedin.
- Conducting Drives, Walk-ins and personal interviews.
- Arranging for technical panels and coordinating at all levels of Interviews.
- Conducting HR interviews to check the candidate’s suitability for the requirement.
- Providing timely feedback to the client on their requirements and to the candidates on their interview.
- Conducting induction for new joiners to create awareness of the Recruitment function.
- Preparing and maintaining various MIS Reports like Tracker sheet, requirement and offer reports, to be sent to delivery heads and top management.
- Recruiting people at all levels, i.e. from experience range of 2-15 years for all permanent, subcontracting and direct positions.
- Hiring resources within the stipulated average salary of LOB (Line of Business).
- Responsible for mentoring new team members in the recruitment process and various active requirements.
- Documentation of reports with regards to PF, ESIC, etc.
- Organizing employee engagement programs, employee safety, welfare, wellness and health programs.
- Handling the payroll, compensation and benefits administration.
- Providing leadership, management, coaching, monitoring and direction to the employees to achieve targets.
- Planning and structuring of job advertisements on job portals.
- SET industries from 20** till date as HR Manager.
- JAIL industries from 20** to 20** as Sr. HR Executive.
- Recruitment success rate of AB industries by 50% than last decade.
- Winner of National level paper presentation competition on “Subject XXXX”.
- MBA in Human Resource with A% grade from KL university.
- BBA from DB college, KL university.
- MBA Project was “HSE Health Safety & Environment” with reference to “MM Ltd.” for 60 days.
- BBA Project was “Market Segmentation in Banking Sector” with reference to DEB Bank for 30 days.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
English, Hindi and Marathi.Hobbies:
Reading, Surfing internet.