Resume for HR Fresher - Sample
- MBA - HR with A% marks from university 1.
- Active member of Society for human resource management – an online forum for HR professionals.
- 8 weeks summer training at Company 1 on Compensation and Benefits.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player with an ability to grasp new things quickly.
- Strong knowledge of Factory Act and Company Act.
- MBA - HR from university 1 with A% marks.
- BSc – from university 2 with B% marks.
- 12th class from X board with C% marks.
- 8 weeks of summer training at Company 1 in the HR department.
- Studying the compensation and benefit policies of the company and implementing them for a set of employees from Site 1.
- Calculating the benefits each employee of the site will get after X years and documenting them.
- Comparing the benefit plans of Company 1 with those of top 5 companies in the industry and reporting them.
- Organized a 7 days conclave for HR professionals at City 1.
- Worked with Company 2 on a 7 days project to gather the data it required from an area for research.
- Worked with Company 3 on a 30 days project promoting its portal for HR professionals.
- Proficient with MS Office and using internet for research & official communication.
- Offered “Best employee of the month” for replying to maximum number of support tickets within a stipulated time.
- Winner of regional level paper presentation competition on "Subject A".
- College topper during both the years of MBA course.
18th May, 19XX.Languages known:
English, Hindi, Tamil.Address: