Resume for Fresher Engineers - Sample
- Meritorious, scholarship holder, MCA pass out with zeal to grow in the field of software development.
- Good knowledge of programming in C/ C++ , .Net and core Java.
- Experience of working on live projects using VB, Microsoft Access and Oracle.
- Active member of XYZ, an NGO which motivates people for blood donation.
- Self motivated professional with strong communication skills, an ability to learn new things quickly and work as a team.
- MCA from City A, ABC University with 72% marks, 2009.
- BE (Electronics) from City B, XYZ University with 70% marks, 2006.
- SSC from ABC School, XYZ board with 75% marks, 2002.
- Certification course in Sharepoint from XYZ institute.
Technical Skill SetProgramming languages:
Oracle, SQLOperating System:
Windows 2000, 2003, VistaTools:
Rational Rose, Crystal Reports
Employee Management System to handle all the activities performed in the company to administer the employees.Company:
Asp.net, SQL Server 2007, WindowsDuration:
Jan 2009 - Mar 2009 Role:
- Requirement gathering and analysis
- Coding and testing the payroll module
- Integrating it with other modules
Seminars and Presentations
- Paper presentation at XYZ College on the topic “Web technologies – Advantages of Java over .Net”
- Attended seminar on “Effective communication skills at work place” by Dr. ABC.
Extra curricular activities
- Part of the football team representing the college on zonal level
- Active social worker and a part of XYZ NGO
- Session on “Team work and Problem solving” by Institute 1
- Session on “Developing Interpersonal skills” by Institute 2
19th Dev, 19**Address:
13, Alok Nagar, Delhi – 1100XXLanguages known:
English, Hindi, Punjabi