Resume For Graphic Designer - Sample 1
Email ID: ****@gmail.com
Contact No.: +91-*******
Be part of a dynamic and innovative team of designers in generating top-notched designs that delight customers.
- An innovative, multitalented with exceptional thinker of designs possess a solid record of 3 years experience in catalogue and package designing.
- Proficient in design making in innovative ways.
- Skilled in Suggesting people and make their brand unique.
- Expert in working with photoshop, corel draw and pagemaker.
- Extensive experience in print and web design.
- Exceptional creative, flexible skill with good sense of humour.
- Able to produce the best result in pressure situations.
- Unmatchable communication skills in writing and verbal both.
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Work closely with clients on concepts and business direction to derive the right type of creative.
- Prepare proposals for clients.
- Design catalogues, packaging, labels, logos for mugs and etc.
- Prepare mock-ups for clients’ perusal.
- Established a portrait and event graphic design business.
- Develop client relationships throughout the course of each project.
- Train the new designers.
- Adobe photoshop, Coreldraw, Pagemaker
- Quarkxpress, dreaviewer, macromedia
- HTML, 3DStudio max, Flash 4 & 5
- Made logo for big names like Delta and Cemsum for their product.
- Effectively meet up the expectations of the client.
- Receive Best Employee award in 2011.
- Working as Graphic designer in ASD Graphic Solution from 2011 - present
- Worked as Graphic designer in DFG Graphic solution from 2009 - 2010.
Personal DetailsDate Of Birth:
Resume For Graphic Designer - Sample 2
Contact no.: 654********
Email Id: email@example.com
6 years talented graphic designer with a strong educational background and experience, seeking a challenging position in the multimedia field to growth with the organisation. Skilled in print, web and broadcast media.
- Adobe photoshop
- Final cut pro
- FTP clients
- CSS, HTML/XML
- Adobe flash
- Adobe after effects
- Graphic software used: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.
- Software used for HTML and ActionScript coding includes: Adobe Fireworks, Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Flash, Wordpress content management software, and Learning Management Systems.
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Proofreading verbiage.
- Overseeing layout designs.
- Designed page layouts, served as photographer for multiple events, and managed a staff of seven members. Developed online yearbook using HTML, and ActionScript.
- Developed the idea to add sound and video to the digital yearbook. Incorporated new section of the yearbook called “NSU Etcetera”.
- Designed layouts and produced photographs that were published in the school newspaper, and online website.
- Designed the official radio station sponsorship brochure, produced radio spots for sponsors and assisted radio personalities with shows.
- Designed banners and advertisements for the official website.
- Designed motion graphics for title sequences and credits.
- Designing client websites, online and print advertisements (marketing content), literature, newsletter, logos and stationery items.
- Working as a webmaster for the company website.
- Used design and social media to create audience feedback and traffic flow to website.
- Designed posters for the US Army Stomp the Yard Competition and designed posters for national recording artist G-Unit.
- Clients included: All-City Entertainment, Auto Connection, numerous NSU departments and organizations, Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Omega
- Psi Phi Fraternity, and Adrina Watson (Published Author).
- SRK studios as graphics designer and editor in chief from 20** to till date
- AKP as Jr. Graphic designer from 20** to 20**
- Won best graphic designer for 3 consecutive year by GD association
- Won best website design for “ XYZ ” in year 20**
- Best student of the year during graduation
English, Kannada, HindiHobbies:
Resume For Graphic Designer - Sample 3
Mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
To secure a position as a senior graphic designer with a company to perform my customer serving and creativity skills.
- Good knowledge of graphic designing.
- Customer serving skills.
- Creative and initiator.
- To work for good quality.
- B.Sc in computer science from XXXXX School in year XXXXX with XX %.
- One year diploma program in graphic design from XXXXX Institute.
- Senior secondary from XXXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
- High school from XXXX School in year XXXX with XX %.
Work ExperienceCompany Name:
XXXXXAbout the company:
Junior graphic designer Duration:
Since One yearWork profile:
- Designing graphics as per the requirement.
- Working closely with the clients.
- Working on the best quality result for the customer.
- Design such as delta and Comcast for clients.
- Developed client relationship throughout the course of each project.
- Assisted partners and associate with presentation to clients.
- Awarded for good customer serving employee of the company.
- Received award from client’s side for good designing of their requirement.
- Playing online computer games.
- Internet surfing.
- To go on long drives.
Personal DetailsDate of birth:
English, Hindi and XXXXXAddress: