Resume for Java Developer - Sample
- More than 5 Years of experience in Web Application Development & Designing.
- Proficiency in Java, J2EE and the latest frameworks like JSF, Oracle ADF components.
- Extensive experience in developing various web based applications using Hibernate 3.0 and Spring frameworks.
- Experience with WEB 2.0 technologies like Flex 3.0, DWR, Ajax and CSS 3.
- Hands on experience on Alfresco 2.1 content repository.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an ability to lead a team and keep them motivated.
Technical Skills SetLanguages/Technologies:
Oracle, Ingres, MySQL.Distributed/Web Environments:
Jboss 3x, 4x, 5x, Tomcat 5.0.Development tools:
Eclipse, MyEclipse5.0, Putty, WSFTP, Toad, Textpad, TestNG, FindBugs, OpenEJB, NetBeans 6.9.Operating Systems:
Windows /98/NT 4.0/2000/XP, Mac, UNIX/Solaris, Ubuntu.Test Case:
Mercury Quality Center.
Functional Skills Set
- Ability to handle a team of developers and co-ordinate smooth delivery of the project.
- Training the new members in the team and getting them productive quickly.
- Strong client facing skills.
- Problem solving capability peered with strong communication skills.
Key Projects UndertakenProject:
6 months Team size:
Team Lead Environment:
J2SE, J2EE, MySQL 5.0, Derby, Struts, Tiles, JPA, Spring, Swing, JAXWS Web Services, Google Guice, Jasper Reports,Tomcat 5.0, Ubuntu, Windows XP Project Detail:
5 months Team size:
J2SE, J2EE, Alfresco 2.1, Adobe After Effects, Winductor Script, Oracle 10g, Java Script, Jboss 4x, Windows XP, Hibernate, DWR , Adobe JSX Scripts.Description:
7 months Team size:
J2SE, J2EE, Alfresco 2.1, Adobe After Effects, Winductor Script, Oracle 10g, Java Script, Jboss 4x, Windows XP, Hibernate, DWR , EJB 3.0,Adobe JSX Scripts.Description:
2-3 lines Responsibilities:
- Interacting with the client to understand the project and finalize its scope.
- Estimation, design and development of various modules.
- Bug fixing and maintenance of the product.
- Mentoring junior members in the team.
- Coordinating with other teams working on the same project.
- Ensuring smooth delivery of the project.
- Working with Company 1 since Aug-2008 as Team Lead.
- Worked with Company 2 from May 2007 – July 2008 as Software Developer.
- BE (Computer Science) from Institute 1, University 1 in the year 20XX.
- Sun Certified Enterprise Architect.
- Sun Certified Web Component Developer.
- Sun Certified Business Component Developer Java EE Platform 5 Examination in October 2008.
- Sun Certified Java Programmer.
- Training session on Problem solving by XYZ.
- Training session on Effective Client Facing by ABC.
18th May, 19XX.Languages known:
English, Hindi, Tamil.Address: