Senior Software Engineer Resume - Sample
Mobile No: 093*******
- X years of experience in ASP and ASP.NET development.
- Good knowledge and experience in C#. Net, Asp, ASP.Net 2.0/3.5, ADO.Net, SQL Server, AJAX, XML etc.
- Excellent code reviews and code debugging skills.
- Experience in writing Database objects (Stored Procedures, Functions, and Triggers).
- Strong experience in writing SQL queries.
- Ability to work as a team member or as an individual and confident in serving the best results
- Possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Technical SkillsWeb Technologies:
ASP, ASP.Net 2.0, Java ScriptLanguages:
.NET Technology (ASP.NET 2.0/3.5, C#, ADO.NET), XMLRDBMS:
MS-SQL Server 2000/2005Others:
Crystal Report, XML, AJAX.Operating Platforms:
- Good in managing things.
- Positive attitude
Key Responsibilities Handled
- Coding (ASP.NET 3.5/C# 3.0)
- writing LINQ quires
- Database design in Oracle 9i/SQL Server 2005
Key Project UndertakenProject 1:
Web Based Application (ASP.NET 3.5/C# 3.0, Oracle 9i)Client:
Application **** is a financial domain application. It helps in automating the order to cash process. It’s a Workflow Management System, which makes working easy and fast for Managers, Cash User and Account Analyst. It is an end to end account receivable system that is capable of monitoring and performing invoice collections, deduction management and cash application and ad-hoc reporting functions.Responsibilities:
Designing, Coding (ASP.NET 3.5/C# 3.0), Creating Database object, Report Development using SSRS with Report Builder 2.0 and Crystal Report 9.Project 2:
Web Based Application (ASP.NET 3.5/C# 3.0, SQL Server 2005)Client:
Application needs to be developed for ***** process. Application takes customer performance & customer experience as an input, calculates the rate and score for a particular parameter and tells the health of the process of the customer for that parameter. Application calculates the rate and score for all the applicable parameter for the customer and tells the individual and overall health of the process and represents the final score on the graphical mode.Responsibilities:
Designing, Coding (ASP.NET 3.5/C# 3.0), writing LINQ quires & database design in Oracle 9i/SQL Server 2005Project 3:
Web Based Application (ASP.NET 3.5/C#, XML & SQL Server 2005)Client:
Application needs to be developed for XXX. XXX takes the Lead (in XML format) as an input and validate the lead and retrieve the required fields and save them in the XXX database. XXX provides the best offers, pricing, promotions to the borrowers.Responsibilities:
Designing, Coding (ASP.NET 3.5/C# 3.0), writing LINQ quires & SQL Server 2005Achievement
Was promoted after only X months in the role.
- Currently working as a Sr .NET Developer. Engaged in developing web based applications like MLM, Web Portal, LOL, and Learning Management System.
- **** as Software Developer from Dec 20XX to Dec 20XX.
- MCA from University 1, XYZ institute in 20XX-20XX with 68%.
- BCA from University 2, ABC institute in 20XX-20XX with 63%
Extra Curricular Activities
- Won 1st prize in All India Table Tennis competition in 20XX.
Personal DetailsDate of Birth:
July 16, 19**Languages Known:
English & HindiAddress: