What is Struts? Explain its advantages.- Struts is open framework for building flexible, business oriented, high performance java web applications.
- Using struts framework the developers can implement the MVC pattern without separation of the designated three components.
- Separation of presentation logic from business logic.
- For the changing from one database to another database, we need to change only action class.
- Easy to modify or debug the code developed by the designer.
- Automatic, locale specific population of request parameters.