What is the role of a trainer in a company?The role of a trainer is to develop a competency and skill sets in an individual to perform his/her effectively and efficiently in the work place. The trainer should communicate to the trainees about what is expected out of training in a simple and professional way.
The trainer plays a pivotal role from start to end of the training that includes the following:
- Training plan
- Timing of different training sessions
- Choosing the relevant training methods
- Preparing the training materials and aids
- Conducting training sessions and
- Evaluating the post training session