Applying to MAT and making the payment
How to apply for Management Aptitude Test (MAT)?
To apply for Management Aptitude Test (MAT), candidate can choose from any of the given three modes:
- Online mode - Candidate can login online at the link given at AIMA website, www.aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html and can pay the applicable fee through Credit Card / Debit Card.
- Through Demand Draft – Candidate can also register online at the website link www.aima.in/testing-services/mat/mat.html, by filling the Demand Draft details.
- Offline mode – Candidate can collect the application form along with the MAT bulletin / CD from listed study centers of All India Management Association (AIMA) or from the office of All India Management Association (AIMA).
Which are the modes of payment for depositing the fees for MAT?
The three different modes of payment against the fees deposition for MAT exam are:
- Candidate can deposit the applicable fees through Credit Card or Debit Card.
- Candidate can obtain the crossed Demand Draft in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at Delhi from any bank. Details of the Demand Draft are to be filled in the online application form and the same has to be attached along with while posting.
- Application form can be obtained through Cash payment.