Bridal consulting CV sample - bridal consulting CV formats / templates
- RE: Bridal consulting CV sample - bridal consulting CV formats / templates -Sahana (09/05/12)
Bridal consultant CV sample
Ph No: +91-23********
Creative professional with expertise in decking up brides
-Aware of all the latest trends in the market.
-Have good communication skills.
-Good at listening and understanding the concept according to clients.
-Understanding the suitability of the clients.
-Negotiator and charming.
Working as Bridal consultant in XYZ consulting since 09 Aug 20XX - till date
- Understanding the needs of the customers.
- Planning the entire function.
- Maintain contacts of different people, which will be useful for bridal planning.
- Understand the tradition of different religions.
- Checking out the latest trends in the market, so that we are not outdated.
- Making sure that entire accessories, cloths, theme, traditions are matching and its according to the client’s need.
- Minimizing the cost with good output.
- Promptly returning phone calls and emails of other bridal consultant.
- Maintaining the list of all requirements and checking accordingly.
- Making sure that all the arrangements are done properly.
- Fix appropriate price for all services.
- Assist customers in selecting products for the wedding keeping latest trends in mind.
- Assist in physical aspects of customer like skin tone, hair color, cloths and accessories.
- Ask for the feedback from the customers and make changes accordingly.
-Aware of most traditions.
-Self motivated person.
-Ready to attend the client any time of the day.
-Able to motivate the customers if they are not satisfied with any of the service.
-Confident in my work.
- Rewarded and appreciated by many customers for good performance.
-Trained in VXY institute for wedding planning.
-Basics (MS-Word, MS-PowerPoint, MS-Excel) Internet Concepts, Ms-Access.
Date of birth: 26th Feb 19XX
Languages known: English, Kanada, Hindi, Tamil.
Address: Wax road, oxford cross, B’lore.