GATE - Eligibility, Exam pattern & No. of attempts

GATE - Eligibility, Exam pattern & No. of attempts

1. What is GATE ?

GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) is an entrance exam which is conducted annually for admissions to various science and technology post graduate courses. Gate is also necessary to pursue Masters or Ph.D in India or abroad.

2. What is the eligibility to take up the GATE exam?

The applicant should have a Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Architecture or a Masters degree in Science, Computer, etc.

3. How many times can you write GATE?

There is no age limit for this exam. You can keep writing it till you succeed.

4. What is the exam pattern?

The paper consists of 65 questions making up a total of 100 marks. 30% of the questions will be related to Engineering Mathematics and General Aptitude whereas the remaining 70% will be related to your Engineering subjects.
Post your comment