Impetus Placement Paper - Selection Process and Test Pattern
About ImpetusImpetus Technologies Inc., provides software product development and technology R&D services. It offers R&D consulting and architecture & design services.
Here, I am going to talk about the selection and interview process conducted in campus placement at Impetus.
Selection Process at ImpetusThe selection process at Impetus consists of three rounds:
1. Written Test
2. Technical Interview
3. HR Interview
The first round conducted by the company is Written Test. The test will be offline and consists of two sets of question papers – Quantitative Aptitude and Technical. Sets has 60 questions that are to be completed in 60 minutes.
Some questions that are asked in the sets are:
1. If Ajay distributes the notebooks in the ratio of 1/2:1/4:1/5:1/7 between his four friends Ajit, Roshan, Sahil and Piyush then, find the total number of notebooks Ajay should have?
2. The price of wheat falls by 15%. By what percentage a person can increase the consumption of wheat so that, his overall budget does not change?
3. List some advantages of DBMS.
4. Do all HTML tags come in pair?
Technical Interview at ImpetusNext round of the company is Technical Interview. Interviewer asks questions on the projects, internship and SQL. You can expect questions like,
1. ________ helps to restore the database to the point where it failed.
2. Dynamic Page Repair is a type of database mirroring.
(a) False (b) True
3. Which one of the following cannot have error-handling (e.g. RAISERROR)?
(a) Trigger (b) User-Defined Functions (c) Stored Procedures
HR Interview at ImpetusIn the last round, i.e., HR Interview, the HR person asks questions on the resume, company profile, puzzles etc.
Questions on puzzles will be tricky and time-consuming. So, don't panic as that will show your negative attitude.
So, here you will get the information of placement at Impetus.