US Debt Crisis - really has an impact on world market. - Group Discussion
- If there is a debt crisis in US, it would result in global economic collapse and recession could turn worse.
- The US economy has been using and borrowing for a long period of time.
- The rest of the world is dependent upon the US consumers as a source of global demand.
- US being the world’s largest economy and dollar being the world’s reserve currency has many implications on the global economy.
- US debit crisis would result in the loss of the confidence of the investors, which would affect the global financial markets.
- There are other major economies as well such as euro. Thus, it would not have an impact on the world market.