What is IPTV? How is it different from conventional cable TV? - Media
What is IPTV? How is it different from conventional cable TV?
- Internet Protocol Television is one of the systems in which television services are delivered using internet.
- An internet protocol suite is used to transmit information to IPTV.
- The protocol uses packet-switching network..
- Satellite signal delivery is replaced by traditional process.
- Live TV, Time-Shifted TV and Video on Demand are some of the features of IPTV.
- Low broadband penetration is restricted in this technology.