When is the coaching useful? What will you do avoid training pitfalls.
When is the coaching useful?
- An employee demonstrates a new competency.
- When an employee show his interest in different job within the organization.
- An employee looking for feedback.
- An employee is having low morale, not following the company’s policies or having performance problem.
- An employee needs help with a new skill following a formal training.
What will you do avoid training pitfalls.
- Trainer should teach quickly.
- Training should not be too long.
- Trainer should treat all trainees as the same.
- Candidate should get sufficient time for practice.
- Provide a pat on the back / appreciation.