What is HTML DOM?- It is a cross-platform and language independent.
- The HTML DOM API specializes and adds the functionality to relate to HTML documents and elements.
- It addresses the issues of backwards compatibility with the Level 0 of DOM.
Advantages of HTML DOM
- It provides mechanisms for common and frequent operations on HTML documents.
- It is a programming interface for HTML and XML documents.
- DOM provides a structured representation of the document.
- It provides a representation of the document as a structured group of nodes and objects which have properties and methods.
- DOM defines a way that the structure can be accessed from programs so that they can change the document structure, style and content.