1. What is DMA controller?
2. What is DMA channels?
3. What happens during DMA transfer?
4. What is half duplex transmission?
5. What is the difference between the bandwidth of half duplex and simplex
6. What are the processes required to perform interfacing successfully?
7. What is single input output interface? How it is different from single ended
8. How does data transfer takes place between memory and input output ports?
9. What is parallel data transfer process?
10. Differentiate between PPI and input output devices.
11. What is parallel to serial conversion?
12. Explain the working of stepping motors.
13. What are the data pins of microprocessors? What is their use?
14. What is working principle of Profibus and how it transfer data?
15. Explain zener breakdown and avalanche breakdown?
16. What is the need of filtering ideal response of filters and actual response
of filters? What is sampling theorem? What is impulse response?
17. What are advantages of dc supply over ac supply?
18. What is the voltage level of noise signal?
19. What happens when a magnetic material is heated strongly?
20. What is the effect of polarization of dielectric under heat?
21. Which number system is used in analysing and programming of
22. What happens when an inverter is placed between both inputs of S-K flip
23. What is the chief characterstic of master-slave flip flop?
24. What logic function is obtained by adding an inverter to the output of an
25. Which register which contains the instruction that is to be executed?
26. Which is used as storage location in the ALU and the control section of a
27. What is simulator programme?
28. In C programming language, how many parameters can be passed to a function
29. Which filter has the highest Q factor?
30. What is multiplexing? Explain its primary advantage.
31. What is SSB modulation?
32. How can we remove unwanted sideband from SSB modulation?
33. How many channels are there in 2MB pulse code modulation?
34. What is cut off frequency?
35. Differentiate between pass band and stop band.
36. Explain Shanon-hartley law.
37. Why interlacing is used in television?
38. Which type of modulation is used in TV transmission?
39. What is attenuation?
40. Differentiate between transducer and transponder.
41. What is op-amp?
42. Differentiate between conductor and inductor.
43. What is meant by pre-emphasis and de-emphasis?
44. Which semiconductor device is used as a voltage regulator and why?
45. What are monitoring methods for Electronics activities?
46. What is an interrupt?