Admissions Director CV Sample- Admissions Director CV formats / templates
- RE: Admissions Director CV Sample- Admissions Director CV formats / templates -Shashank Chaturvedi (09/27/12)
Admission director CV sample
-Experienced Admission Director with extensive marketing skills as per institute requirements and counseling skills as per students requirement
-Profound knowlwedge of various course curriculum to be in better position to judge the suitability of a course for particular candidate
-Excellent record in placing students after program into various MNCs
-Complete understanding of Ethical & Prfessional Standards Related to Admissions
Technical Skill Sets
-Skilled in counseling different candidate on the matter of career realted issues
-Profound knowledge of various course curriculums
-Profound knowledge of MS Office
-Well versed with analytical skills and problem-solving abilities
-Proficient in managing huge database of admissions with respect to branch and deaprtment
-Possess extraordinary communication/presentation skills
-Extraordinary office etiquettes-Warm and Friendly nature
-Enthusiastic Nature helps student take decisions in a positive environment
-Proficient speaker of Hindi, English
-Enthusiastic Personality make the work place an ideal place to work
Duties and Responsibilities
-Managed huge pile of admission records
-Supervised development of various admission plans to increase enrollment
-Monitored the Orientaion programs for students in the first year of their course.
-Participated in various interschool debate competitions
-Won 1st prize in Theatre Concert of XYZ
-NAMED School of Sciences, CVB City (2009-Present)
-HSC (ASDF Board) 2001 Commerce Stream 78%
-SSC (ASDF Board) 2003 Commerce Stream 68%
-MBA (HR) RTY University 77%
-Date of Birth: DD/MM/YYYY
- RE: Admissions Director CV Sample- Admissions Director CV formats / templates -Kshipra (09/17/12)
Admissions director CV sample
- Postgraduate Engineer with a total of more than 15 years of experience in education industry.
- Currently working as Director - Admissions and Training & Placement in XYZ University
- Driving the complete admissions life cycle process from counseling till admission of prospective students.
- Complete responsibility for marketing & admissions for all the courses.
- Formulating the Marketing Strategy, Promotion, Media Plans & admission activities for all the programmes.
- Acting as an interface between students, staff and management.
- Experience in conducting Residential Training Programs on various topics like Modern Office Management, Managing Office in e-Age, Productivity In the e-Age, - Managing Information
Resources, Right to Information Act & ISMS, Productivity Tools for Executive Secretaries, etc for officials of various government, private and public sector organizations.
- Skills for Design, Development and Maintenance of Online counseling/ Online Admissions
- Conducting State Level Entrance Tests, Online Entrance Test
- Expertise in Productivity & Process Improvement, QC Tools
- Auditing Management Systems,
- Training of Top/ Middle Management
Responsibilities handled as Admissions director
- Responsible for all activities related to admission of students to university, starting from counseling till final admission of prospective students
- Formulating the Marketing Strategy, Promotion, Media Plans, advertisements & admission activities for all the programmes
- Conduct of Entrance Examination for admission to various courses, etc
- Training & Placement of students
- Online counseling for admission in AICTE approved 11 technical courses for almost all technical institutes in the state of XYZ every year
- Conducting online entrance test for AICTE approved 4 technical courses in XYZ every year
- Co-coordinating with XYZ for successful operation of online counseling and conductance of ABC exam, for correct allotment of seats and timely delivery of all allotment results.
- Conducting Diploma Entrance Test & Diploma Lateral Entry Entrance Test every year
- Finalization of MERIT lists for different courses and various categories.
- Authenticating all admissions of online counseling as well as for management seats and sending the finally authenticated list to concerned affiliating Universities/Boards. - Preparation of
various types of MIS reports required by Board of directors or state government
- Handling all Scholarship & Tuition Fee Waiver Schemes of XYZ and providing them to all eligible students in the state.
- Identifying training need of employees in the organizations and accordingly prepare the training programs/ modules. Training needs include Technical, Managerial and soft skill requirements.
- Designing the Annual Training Calender and Brouchers for individual programs.
- Circulating them to potential participants through mail and emails.
- Designing Program Information Booklet, Reading material, Case Studies, Practical Exercise, Quizzes, Feedback Forms, etc for the programs
- Maintaining a panel of Experts/ Trainers in various fields in which the training has to be imparted.
- Liaisoning with various training related professionals in the industry
- Owning the logistics (start to finish) for the above Training events (Venue , equipment , nominations, etc).
- Keeping update on modern tools and equipments for trainings.
- Organising Train the Trainers Program
- Post Implementation evaluation of trainings.
- Conducting Process Awareness Training to the executives & staff
- Tailoring the processes as per the standard and documenting them
- Draft policies, objectives and procedures, finalize them in meetings and documenting and help in implementing them.
- Help in conducting Management Review Meetings
- Help in implementing the documented procedures, formats, templates & other tools
- Conducting Internal Audits
- Helping Prepare Internal Audit Reports
- Organizing and conduct post audit follow up
- Reviewing and following up of all QMS/ISMS related activities.
- Identifying parameters to measure effectiveness of processes
- Quantitative Techniques and Statistical Analysis of the data
- Formulating Quality Circles and guide them to improve existing processes.
- Helping in continual improvement of the processes
- Implementing corrective and preventive actions
- Coordinating with all Department Coordinators for follow up and updation of QMS & ISMS related documents, when required
- Ensuring compliance to standard
- Coordinating & liaisoning with certifying agencies from time to time for external/ compliance audits and necessary action on audit reports.
- Jan. 20** – Till date - ABC University - Additional Director (Admissions and Training & Placements)
- Dec. 20** – Aug. 20** - XYZ - Assistant director (Admissions and Quality Management)
- “Paperless Admissions in Technical Courses in XYZ- Web based workflow system” - won Gold Award in National e-Governance Conference.
- “Integrated Workflow System for Paperless admissions, Online Payment Gateway and Online Student Support System” awarded as Best e-Governed project in XYZ
Date of Birth: 15th May, 19**
Address: Languages Known: