Advertising Director CV Sample - Advertising Director CV formats / templates
- RE: Advertising Director CV Sample - Advertising Director CV formats / templates -Shobhna Bhati (09/17/12)
Advertising manager CV sample
Mobile No: 9XXXXXXXXX
Dedicated and result oriented professional with more than 8 years of work experience in the fied of advertising; seeking a position as Advertising manager.
-Can work in stressful situation
-Good negotiation skill
-Responsible for making advertising plans, marketing plans and budget plans.
-Improve business practices nationally & internationally through various marketing strategies.
-Motivate sales team & channel sale partners to become passionate about the product of the company.
-Supervise and control the performance of the team members.
-Decide most effective channel of distribution and advertising media for the product to increase the sales revenue.
-Planning and implementing various advertising and promotional ad-campaigns throughout the year.
-Negotiate with advertising and sales contractors.
-Make healthy relationship with both new and existing local, national and campus advertisers.
-Read trade journals on the regular basis to know about the trends and changes in advertising & media.
-Completed 2 months training on the topic of Public relation & brand management from XYZ, Gurgaon.
-Completed 2 months training on the topic of Comparative analysis of advertising agencies from ABC, Gurgaon.
-Got 1st prize as performer of the month for achieving the target.
-Currently working with PQR, Gurgaon as Advertising Manager since December 20** to till date.
-Previously working with MNO as assistant manager since 19** to Dec 200**.
-Completed BA, marketing from ABC University and secured 71%.
-Successfully completed Secondary Examination, XYZ Board, securing 66%.
-Successfully completed Sr. Secondary Examination, XYZ Board, securing 69%.
Extra Curricular Activity
-Participated in various exhibitions.
-Coordinated various marketing seminars in colleges.
Date of Birth-15th Nov, 19XX
Language Known-English, Hindi, Punjabi
- RE: Advertising Director CV Sample - Advertising Director CV formats / templates -Kshipra (09/17/12)
Advertising director CV sample
Mob: +91 98********
Seeking a creative and responsible Senior Managerial position that enables translating valuable experience and skills gained over 25 years into organisational growth.
- Innovative professional offering over 20 years of experience
- Strong knowledge and exposure in handling all big brands in India.
- Expertise in creative services, creative standards, presentation, verbal communication, project & process management, people management, and customer focus.
- Proactive leader with refined business acumen and exemplary people skills. Facilitate a team approach to achieve organizational objectives, increase productivity and enhance employee
- Proficient in managing technical and creative teams.
- A motivated and diligent team leader with excellent communication, interpersonal skills with strong analytical mind-set and problem solving attitude.
- Excellent negotiating skills for facilitating an optimum portfolio of projects and obtaining the best.
- Exceptional skills in managing Product and Brand Launches.
- Proficient in the use of various computer programs and applications; well conversant with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Quarks Express in Mac platform.
ABC Co. Ltd.
National Creative Director (20** Onwards)
Profile Snapshot: Business development, Managing Department, Ideation & execution, Presentation, Departmental Training, Innovation, Strategic Planning
- Managing a team of 45 members of various departments and functions; report to the MD.
- Accomplishing Creative Department Human Resource objectives by,
- Recruitment, selection, orientation, training, assigning, scheduling & disciplining employee.
- Communicate job expectations and plan, monitor, appraise, & review job contributions and also plan & review compensation actions.
- Enforce policies & procedures, review professional publications, and establish personal networks
- Benchmark state-of-the-art practices and participate in professional societies.
- Provide information and opinion to creative meetings.
- Achieving Creative Department Operational objectives by,
- Contributing information and analysis to strategic plans & reviews; develop high impact promotional strategies & effective programmes by studying business objectives.
- Evaluate client needs & recommend advertising, direct marketing, promotions and collateral solutions.
- Produces creative materials by defining purpose, design & outline of each project; briefing to copy writer and reviewing copy; obtaining & selecting artwork; coordinating requirements with
designers, writers, artists, photographers, videographers, and illustrators.
- Implement production, productivity, quality & customer-service standards.
- Identify & resolve operational problems and prepare effective action plans.
- Complete Audits, determine system improvements and implement necessary changes.
- Meeting creative department Financial objectives by,
- Estimation of requirements
- Preparation of an Annual Budget and scheduling the expenditures.
- Analyze variances and initiate corrective measures.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Key contribution in increasing the turnover from Rs. X Cr to 10X Cr.
- Established a name in the market as creative agency and created a brand name in the industry; provided maximum customer satisfaction.
MNO Co. Ltd.
Associate Creative Director (Dec 20** - Feb 20**)
- Led a team of 40 members and handled overall Creative Department as an In-charge; reported to the CEO.
- Oversaw Conceptualization & Art Direction.
- Accomplished Creative Department’s Human Resource Objectives by
- Recruiting, Selecting, Orientation, Training, Assigning, Scheduling, & Disciplining Employees.
- Communicated Job expectations, appraised & reviewed job contributions, planned & reviewed compensation actions, and also enforced Policies & Procedures.
- Achieved creative department operational objectives by
- Contributing information and analysis to strategic plans & reviews; prepared & completed action plans.
- Implemented production, productivity, quality & customer service standards, identifying & resolving operational problems, determining system improvements & implementing changes.
- Responsibilities also included developing creative standards, presentation, creative services, project & process management, people management, and customer focus.
- Contributed in notable image building for the brand in the Industry
- Successfully opened up a new branch in
Introduced and proficiently organized various events for the group.
- Attended Seminar in Advertising Industry
- Organized Indo-Arab Summit in New Delhi
- Attended ISO Training
- MFA (Fine Arts), XYZ University,19**
- BFA (Fine Arts), XYZ University, 19**
Date of Birth:
Languages Known: English, Hindi & Bengali
- RE: Advertising Director CV Sample - Advertising Director CV formats / templates -Ishita kispotta (08/18/12)
Advertisement director cv sample
-Experienced Business Development professional deliver marketing, sales, and communications for businesses.
-Expertise in planning and organizing project with a successful track record of managing large-scale projects.
-Performance driven and hardworking sales and marketing professional with past successful opened territories and channels.
- Motivated self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit.
-Goal focused and ability to work in all environments.
-Creative thinker with several ideas to fulfill client's requirements.
-Excellent verbal and writing skills.
-Proficient computer skills like, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power point and Internet.
-Ability to provide training and manage sales team.
-Excellent knowledge of advertising management.
-Coordinate well with the team members.
-Excellent interpersonal skills
-Excellent Analytical Skills
-Patient, energetic and calm under-pressure.
-Decision making and problem solving skills.
“Company Name “-Place
September 20**- Present
-Meet different media backgrounds professional such as print, broadcast, radio and internet for using it as a platform for advertising.
-Analyze the advertising program and ensure it holds the capacity of fulfilling the client's sales, profits and customer base targets
-Prepare the contract and finalize the terms and conditions of advertising services.
-Prepare and apply the strategy plan branding business and related verticals.
-Maintain healthy relationships with the advertising agencies and clients.
-Developing new business relationships.
-Prepare sales proposals for advertising budgets.
“Company Name “-Place
August 20**- July 20**.
-Prepare advertising budget.
-Responsible for running different located dealer business.
-Developing brand superiority for clients by leading creative team.
-Preparing account goals lead by account supervisor.
-Award for Excellent Salesmanship in 20**.
-Recognized for top 30 regional sales organizations in the xyz magazine.
-M.B.A (Marketing) from XYZ in 20**.
-B.B.A from XYZ in 20**.
-Date of Birth: 18 December 19**.
-Languages known: Hindi, Assamese and English.